Thursday 26 January at 4.30pm at 12 Hastings Street, Nelson, New Zealand
Our 2015 enrolment day is on Thursday 22nd January from 4.30 – 6.30pm in Studio 2 at Pioneers Park, Hastings Street. Here we will have enrolment forms for you to fill out and teachers will be available to chat with you about options for your child.
The enrolment day is open to the wider community so if you know of anyone who may be interested please extend the invitation to them. Jane will also have information on hand for her Dance Yoga Barre classes.
This really is a great time to get your child’s dancing sorted for term 1 so that there is as little disruption to classes as possible at the start of the term.
If you can’t be at the enrolment day you may download a CLASS ENROLMENT FORM, scan and email it to us at email@example.com or post to 17 Hathaway Terrace Nelson 7010.
Please click the link above to download the PDF file showing the Term 3 Enrolment Form and Timetable.
Just a quick note to advise that DVDs are being arranged by Fraser Heal. Please do not pass any money or orders to the Studio or Nova directly.
Please contact Fraser Heal directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 027 325 1626 if you have any queries or Fraser has not made contact with you regarding delivery of your DVD.
It would be great if you could give Fraser feedback on his DVD too. I know a lot of time and effort has gone into the filming of the show by Fraser.
Kind regards, Christie
…… on with the term AND exams in, did I hear, 9 weeks????
Peta Spooner Academy of Dance classes commence in the first week of Feb, except there are no classes on Monday 3rd (Nelson Anniversary) or Thursday 6th (Waitangi Day).
Our Enrolment day is on Friday 24 January from 4.30 – 6pm in Studio 2 (Nelson Athletics Hall)
Pioneers Park, Hastings Street. Public dance demonstration at 5pm by students currently participating in our summer school.
Please 2014 ENROLMENT FORM 101213 2sided – or fill out one of ours.
This is a great time to come chat to our qualified teachers about the classes we offer. Jane will also be taking registrations for her yoga and barre classes. We look forward to seeing new and existing families there!
Check out our Term 1 timetable
Terms and Conditions
- New Students – 1 free trial class
- Term fees of $110 ($60 for preschool) must be paid by end of first week of Term**. Otherwise casual price of $16 per class applies.
- No refunds for non-attendance. Fees are for space reserved, not attendance-based after the term has ended.
- Should your class/es change; it is up to the student to notify our accounts administrator via email (you may use our website form) any change or cancellation prior to the new term. Otherwise fees will be based on space reserved as per the previous term.
- Information is sent by email and posted on the studio noticeboard. It is the student’s responsibility to check regularly and updated.
**Term weeks vary each term but fees are set at a rolling average of $110 per term.
Preferred payment is by Direct Debit: 06-‐0705-‐0097359-‐00
[Please reference: Student name and/or Invoice No.]