2013 Exam Form <– Click to print the examination registration form, due this Friday. There will be hard copies at the studio. Holiday timetable for exams:
Second week of school holidays: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- 10.00 – 10.30am Grade 1 Ballet
- 10.30 – 11.15am Grade 2 Ballet
- 11.15 – 12.00pm Grade 3 and Grade 4 Ballet
- 12.00 – 12.45pm Grade 6 Ballet
- 12.45 – 2.15pm Grade 5 Modern Jazz (Thursday 4.15 class) and Intermediate Ballet
- 2.15 – 3.45pm Intermediate Modern (Thursday 5pm class) and Advanced 1 Ballet
- 3.45 – 5.15pm Advanced 1 Modern and Advanced 2 Ballet
*Students not sitting an exam are also welcome to attend these classes
Modern Jazz Medals: Optional for all Modern Jazz students – A great opportunity for students who may be new to dancing to get an idea of the exam process without the pressure of doing a whole grade exam. Great if you love performing! It is a test where students will perform two contrasting dances set by their teacher for the examiner in the December exam session. There is a $45 fee to sit the test and we will have one or two extra classes ($11 per class) prior to the test to rehearse the dances. If your child wishes to sit this test you will find the Bronze medal option on the examination entry form, please select it and hand in by Friday 27th September.
A reminder that ALL EXAM ENTRIES ARE DUE on this date.